Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dhaka Calling - Saira's Letter to Hillary Clinton


Click to Large
Dr Mrs Hillary Clinton,Congratulations for visiting Bangladesh. I like to draw your kind attention that my daddy Mr. M Ilias Ali, ex parliament member is a patriotic political lder and Organizing Secretary of Bangladesh nationalist party (BNP). On 17, April 2012 he was kidnapped at around midnight by some unknown thugs. No one is able to give my daddy back to me, It has been too long since he last kissed me. Everyday before going to school, He used to kiss me but now there is none. I feel very sad and lonely. My world is empty without my dad. I know you love the people of Bangladesh very much. You are also a mother. I want to hug and kiss him again. I firmly believe that if govt is interested then my dad will soon come back to me. So plse raise the issue to the govt of Bangladesh and help them to get my dad.Wish you a brilliant success.Best regards,Saiara NawalDaughter of M Ilias Ali
This above letter has been written by Saira Nawal, who is the daughter of M Illias Ali,Ex-Member of Bangladesh Parliament andpolitical lder and Organizing Secretary of Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP). Since he kidnapped, she is missing her father too much. And also expressed what is she feeling for her father. Saira Nawal wrote this letter to the USA Foreign Minister Hillary Clinton, wife of former USA President Bill Clinton. Recently she visited at Dhaka officially.
Elias Ali is the recent kidnapping case. Elias Ali, Ex-Member of Bangladesh Parliament andpolitical lder and Organizing Secretary of Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP)is missing from17, April 2012 he was kidnapped at around midnight by some unknown thugsand his family and other'ssuspectedthat he has kidnapped and they are also suspecting that some members of Bangladesh Awami Lgue (BAL) is involved in it.
Recently a lots of people's dd when they has been Kidnapped. Home Minister and Prime minister told that, "The people who got murdered after kidnapping was terrorists in before." What rubbish?
What will we give reply to Saira? And what will we reply to Megh? Did you guys forgot about him? The only child of Sagar-Runi who has been killed recently at their own flat. Shagar-Runi murder case is not justifying properly. Police, RAB and Government have the clue. But they are not trying so hard because snake will comes out if they do so.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Told that, "Government can't watch over someone's bedroom." What was that?
You guys just tell me what will I say then?A lots of things influenced me to say that "Revolution is coming". I don't want to go to jail that's why I don't want to see our Political lders to be dd.

Change we need. And Yes we can. We have to prove that. Otherwise I will wish to ALLAH that he give dth of our 160 million people. Only it can solve the problem.
And by the way, Bangladesh Awami Lgue told that "160 Million people of Bangladesh is in their side." Also Bangladesh Nationalist Party told that "160 Million people of Bangladesh is in their side."
It mns Bangladesh is a well populated country with 320 Million people!
Am I out of the 160 Million? Are you in this 160 Million?
Thinking and drinking water!

Source: ADMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment